CHICAGO (Oct. 4, 2021) – Today Behr Paint Company introduced a new BEHR® Color System at NeoCon, the leading commercial design event in Chicago, IL, as the most recent expansion of BEHR color tool offerings for the design and architect community.
Behr’s new Color System is a one-stop color resource for designers and architects as they create color concepts and specify palettes for commercial and residential projects. The BEHR Color System is available to commercial and residential firms for pre-order today, for inclusion in their materials libraries this year.
“We’re putting the creative power in the hands of the designer to source and select color options during the specification process in a more simplified way to meet their project needs,” said Erika Woelfel, vice president of color and creative services at Behr Paint Company. “After all, color selection should be a fun part of the design process!”
Unlike the bulky single chip cases and unwieldly fan deck-based systems that make material libraries difficult to organize and navigate, the new BEHR Color System includes eight compact binders with single 5”x5” color samples organized by color hue.
Additional unique features that set the BEHR Color System apart from other systems include:
- Whites, Grays & Neutrals Fan Deck – A convenient collection of whites, grays and neutrals most specified on residential and commercial projects.
- Color Guide – Designed to quickly view colors at-a-glance, the Color Guide coordinates with Color Binders and is organized identically to the leaves of BEHR Fan Decks, providing consistency between tools.
- QR Code Scanning for 2-Day Guaranteed Delivery – The first and only paint Color System to offer QR scanning on chips for a guaranteed 2-day delivery, powered by Swatchbox, the BEHR Color System makes color sample updates and replacements fast and frictionless.
“With commercial design sectors showing positive signs for growth and residential services in demand like never before, Behr’s commitment to serving the design and architecture community is more important than ever,” said Jodi Allen, Global Chief Marketing Officer at Behr Paint Company. “The introduction of tools like the BEHR Color System and our partnership with Swatchbox, announced this summer, are a few examples of the ways we are doubling down on our dedication to the design community.”
The BEHR Color System is on display at NeoCon at Booth 7-4029. Booth visitors will also have access to:
- A demonstration of the industry-disrupting Swatchbox PRO service
- The full BEHR 2022 Color Trends palette
- Demos of Behr’s latest paint product innovation, BEHR® DYNASTY™ Interior Paint, its most durable, most stain-repellent, most scuff resistant, one-coat hide paint
- Information from Behr representatives about the BEHR® NATIONAL ARCHITECTURE PROGRAM and other professional services
Designers and architects interested in placing the BEHR Color System in their materials libraries may pre-order the System at behr.com/ordercolortools.
About Behr Paint Company
Founded in 1947, Behr Paint Company is one of the largest manufacturers of paints, primers, decorative finishes, stains, surface preparation and application products for do-it-yourselfers and professionals in the United States, Canada and Mexico. The Santa Ana, Calif.-based company and maker of the BEHR®, KILZ®, WHIZZ® and E&J® brands is dedicated to meeting the project needs of DIYers, professionals, architects and designers with an unwavering commitment to quality, innovation and value. For more information, visit Behr.com. Professional contractors can visit BEHRPRO.com to learn about BEHR products and BEHR PRO® services. Behr Paint Company is a subsidiary of Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS).