(June 18, 2014 – Calgary, Alberta) – Behr Paints has officially launched a brand new Colour Solutions Centre (CSC) in The Home Depot stores across Canada, which will house a new Core Palette with an expansive range of colours. The CSC also includes BEHR Premium Plus Ultra® and The Home Decorators Collection® by BEHR palettes.
In addition, the ultimate in-store resource, ColourSmart by BEHR™ technology provides a faster, easier way for consumers to navigate Behr’s vast selection of colours. The ColourSmart by BEHR kiosk includes enhancements such as the option to scan a stripe card, which instantly shows a preview of the colour in a room environment, along with immediate access to coordinating colours. It’s like having an interior designer at your fingertips! The ability to email colour selections and even post to social media sites can all be accomplished at the kiosk or alternatively, on Behr.com. Consumers have an emotional connection to colour and the paint choices they make for their home. Keeping this in mind, Behr has redesigned the CSC and added to their colour offerings to allow consumers to find self-expression through colour.
“We’re excited to launch our new Colour Solutions Centre and stunning colour palettes. The beautiful colours and coordination options empower customers to make the right colour choice for their living space,” said Nancy Bollefer, Canadian Marketing Manager, Behr Process Corporation.
BEHR Core Palette:
- The new palette contains over 1,600 colours segmented by hue (Reds, Oranges, Yellows, Greens, Blues, Purples) and is divided into Pure, Muted, Shaded and Neutral sections.
- Consumers can coordinate colours easily with popular whites added to each colour family.
- To keep up with trends, additional colours have been selected and are arranged by project type in large take-home Colour Cards.
- The 72 stylized Colour Combination Cards will inspire, simplify and help customers quickly harmonize colours for paint and other decorative items in a room.
- The new take-home sheen cards help customers find the right finish for any project and lists the best place to use specific sheens.
BEHR Premium Plus Ultra® Palette:
- The designer-inspired, sophisticated palette has been expanded to include 83 new colour offerings with brighter colours and deeper accents, totalling 375.
- Large take-home colour chips let consumers readily visualize a colour in their space.
- The convenient Premium Plus Ultra® mini chipped palette card allows consumers to reference and compare all Premium Plus Ultra® interior and exterior paint colours.
Home Decorators Collection® by BEHR®:
- Designed for those who want to shop by style instead of colour, 140 new colours are available in this collection and are segmented in five decor sections including Neutral Shades, Cottage, Art & Crafts, Classic, and Modern.
- Icons on the colour chips match with other HDC items within the store such as blinds, drapery hardware, vanities, furniture and more.
Consumers can visit the local The Home Depot store to experience the full range of colours available. A Stain and Specialty section is also available.
For the latest news and information, engage with Behr via:
- Homepage: behr.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/behrpaint
- Facebook: facebook.com/behrpaint
- Blog: colorfullybehr.com
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/BehrPaints
Founded in 1947, Behr Process Corporation is one of the largest suppliers of architectural paint and exterior wood care products to the United States and Canadian do-it-yourself channel. Behr manufactures paints, decorative finishes, primers, stains and surface preparation products, which are sold exclusively at The Home Depot. Behr is a subsidiary of Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS) and is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA with Canadian offices in Calgary, AB and Brampton, ON.
# # #