Behr dials up the offering for digital do-it-yourselfers
Building on the phenomenal success of BEHR Premium Plus Ultra® paint and primer in one and to further enhance the updated Web site launched last spring, Behr Paints is excited to announce the addition of the new Premium Plus Ultra Virtual Color Center along with a new and improved BEHR Color Samples program.
For the first time on Behr.com, customers can preview designer colors exclusive to Premium Plus Ultra line. Modeled after the in-store color center, the new online Premium Plus Ultra Color Center provides a way for customers to interact with Ultra color swatches, magazines and mood cards from the convenience of their own home. In addition, customers can now apply Premium Plus Ultra colors when visualizing and coordinating with Behr’s popular ColorSmart By BEHR™ and Paint Your Place™ applications.
“Since many consumers start their painting projects by doing research at home via the internet, we wanted to make it easier to view colors online” said Scott Richards, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Behr Process Corporation. “The addition of these online tools further empowers our customers to coordinate color and paint with confidence.”
Areas that have been updated include the following:
- New Premium Plus Ultra Color Center – Features 386 exclusive Premium Plus Ultra designer colors available online for the first time. Customers can preview and interact with Premium Plus Ultra color swatches and brochures, a sheen guide and download printer-friendly PDFs of Ultra magazines and mood cards.
- New BEHR Online Shopping Experience – Customers can now purchase custom-tinted 8 oz. samples in either Premium Plus Ultra (Interior Flat Enamel) or Premium Plus (Interior Flat) paints and display the same label designs as those currently available in The Home Depot. Customers can also add convenient, easy-to-use Mini Roller and Tray Sets to their sample orders for $1.99 each.
- New 2010 Design & Color Trends Magazine – Behr’s Virtual Color Center has been updated with the new 2010 Design & Color Trends Magazine with a printer-friendly PDF version of the magazine.
- New Color Summary and Promotion – Includes new larger color chips highlighting selected colors. Customers can also preview in ColorSmart or save to My Color Samples. BEHR Color Samples now available at $3.94 each (reduced from $6.95) with free shipping on purchases of 3 or more.
- ColorSmart by BEHR with Premium Plus Ultra colors – BEHR Premium Plus Ultra colors are now available in ColorSmart by BEHR and Paint Your Place applications so customers can visualize and coordinate Ultra colors.